Topics

Solitary Sandpiper

phil Pryde

As of 9:30 Wed. morning, the Solitary Sandpiper continued in the east basin of Lindo Lake.  At that time it was on the north side of the east basin where the water is closer to the path, and that combined with the morning sun made for great looks and photos.  No Phalaropes.

Phil Pryde
San Carlos

Andrew N

Hi everyone, I stopped by Lindo LakeoLake my way out of work today and did not see the Solitary Sandpiper. There is, however, a non-breeding Spotted Sandpiper there now (no spots!) so use caution. I can't say for sure if the Solitary is still around or not but I did not see it in its usual area.

Andrew Newmark
Hillcrest, San Diego CA