Topics

Continuing Palm Warbler; upper Cottonwood C. Park 22APR17

Tito Gonzalez

The PALM WARBLER reported yesterday by Kathy and Gretchen in upper Cottonwood Creek continued this morning 22APR17. I spoke to several birders who had brief looks. Presumably, this is continuing bird that was originally reported by Jeff Clingan on 18APR17 in the lower part of the park west of 101. The bird was not very accommodating and was moving around quite a bit. A picture is included in ebird report.

Tito Gonzalez

Tito Gonzalez

I neglected to mention that Matthew Binns reported a PALM WARBLER on 28MAR17 observed in the lower Cottonwood Creek. So perhaps this bird has been around since this first report.

Tito Gonzalez
Carlsbad, CA