Topics

CBC query re Grand Caribe

phil Pryde

With the SD CBC almost upon us, I have a quick question about my area (west side of S. SD Bay). I can't recall any recent (fall migration) reports from Grand Caribe park in Coronado Cays. Does anyone know if any Black Scoters have been reported from that area this fall? Thanks.
Phil Pryde
San Diego

Nancy Christensen

There were two or three a month or six weeks ago...