Re: Yellow-green Vireo

Nathan French

After 2+ hrs of looking I was finally able to relocate the Yellow-green Vireo in the ficus on the north side of the entrance to the SE corner (32.6830796, -117.2440063) just after 1PM.

Nathan French
Hillcrest

On Sep 23, 2019, at 10:59 AM, Barbara via Groups.Io <barbarac2003=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Yes, thanks to John Allendorf!

Barbara Carlson
San Diego
On Sep 23, 2019, at 9:33 AM, Nancy Christensen <nancy.r.christensen@...> wrote:

A fellow from Texas showed me photos of an apparent Yellow-Green Vireo taken this morning at Fort Rosecrans Nat’l crmetry. Southeast section in the Chinese Elm on the NE corner of the loop road. Looking now, but do far only a clay-colored sparrow in the tree.

Nancy Christensen
Ramona

A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.
Chinese Proverb