Continuing Red Crossbill; Hammond's Flycatcher; Agua Dulce Creek 6SEP2019

Tito Gonzalez

I observed a single RED CROSSBILL this morning at 10:10 AM the location about 200 yards upstream of the Y in the trail/road. It flew in calling from downstream direction and only stayed around for a minute or two.  Look at earlier posts for directions.  I also observed a nice HAMMOND’S FLYCATCHER around 12:20 PM about half way between Crossbill location and the trail back to pump house. More details and photos in following ebird report.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S59567131

Tito Gonzalez

Carlsbad, CA