Re: American × Black Oystercatcher Hybrid (Haematopus palliatus × bachmani) - Cabrillo Nat'l Tide Pools

Jimmy McMorran

Hi all,
I should add to my last post. I request for myself and others that if you relocate this bird that you post as soon as you get cell reception, and not when you get home to eBird, or the following day. A timely report would be very much appreciated. I hope to return the favor this fall.
Thanks again!
Jimmy McMorran
Leucadia, CA

On Aug 30, 2019, at 3:15 PM, Jimmy McMorran via Groups.Io <Bigshell53@...> wrote:

Hi all,
If anybody relocates this bird, would you please post to this listserve.
Thanks!
Jimmy McMorran
Leucadia, CA

On Aug 30, 2019, at 2:24 PM, Craig Chaddock via Groups.Io <craigchaddock@...> wrote:

At 10:00 AM, 8/30/2019, an American × Black Oystercatcher Hybrid (Haematopus palliatus × bachmani) among three regular Black Oystercatchers along the shore about 1000 feet north of the 1st parking lot for the Point Loma tide pools in Cabrillo National Monument.

https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/31812213

++ Craig Chaddock / San Diego, CA

--
Good Birding,