Sunday Aug. 18, 2019 Buena Vista Audubon and Grande pelagic

David Povey

Just a reminder that the BVAS and Grande 12 hr. trip is this Sunday.
Parking will be very tight.
Fishing is exceptionally good right now, several construction projects have cut into the local street parking, and to top it all off the America's Finest City Half Marathon will close off portions of Scott St., and North Harbor Dr.
I highly recommend an early arrival to find parking, and check in at the H&M Landing office by
6 a.m. the marathon starts at 6:15 a.m. out at Cabrillo. N.M.
I do plan to get the boat away from the dock on time  !
See you there,
Dave Povey
Dulzura