Off-topic: ordering Steve Howell's new Oceanic Birds of the World at a discount

Stan Walens

I am about to order a copy of Steve Howell’s new book, _Oceanic Birds of the World: A Photo Guide_, published by Princeton University Press.
Since my first book was published by PUP, I can order their books at a discount.

As I’ve done before with PUP books, I am willing to order copies for others in the SD birding community at that discount.
The book lists at $35 + tax. Amazon is selling it at $28.50 + tax.

My total cost is a little bit shy of $25/copy, including tax and shipping [exact amount depends on how many copies I order, but that’s the ballpark figure].

If you’re interested, contact me off-list.
I’d like to place the order in the next day or two, since I’m eager to start reading it.

Stan Walens, San Diego
August 12, 2019; 2:00 pm