Re: Hudsonian godwit still present, and a celebration

Mark Stratton

Well, Camille and I came racing all the way back from Arizona, communicating with Paul and pulled into Robb Field about 6:30 to see Gary Nunn and Dan Cooper on the bird.  Dan walk from the water up to the bike path to make sure Camille and I got to see our lifer Hudsonian.  It is a big deal to me that Dan did this as I am having a hip replacement in August and he knew I could not get down to the rocks.  Dan, thank you so very much.  Anyhow, bird was still very happily feeding and hopefully sticks around for a few days.

Mark Stratton
North Park

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 4:16 PM lehman.paul@... via Groups.Io <lehman.paul=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Hudsonian Godwit is still present at 4:15 p.m. With the tide now coming quite a ways in, it will loose a lot of the feeding areas in the next hour. Hopefully it will still be here tomorrow at low tide again...

This is a first County record, and it is Guy McCaskie's 500th bird in the county!!!! Yeah, Guy!

Paul Lehman, San Diego

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail