Re: Rose breasted grosbeak Morley Field

Nathan French

RBGR continues in same area 5:45 singing but tough to see.

Nathan French
Hillcrest

On May 16, 2019, at 6:18 PM, Mark Stratton <zostropz@...> wrote:

At about 5:30, we ran into Nathan behind the Tennis Courts and RB Grosbeak started singing almost right above us.  If you are in the dog park parking lot, start walking in the direction of the tennis courts and the first Euc on the left is where the bird was.  There are a couple of trees at least that seem to have Lerps (I think it is), and quite a bit of bird activity there.  I also think this is where they had the Parula a couple of days ago.

Mark Stratton
North Park

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 5:03 PM Nathan French <nathanfrenchphotography@...> wrote:
While trying to relocate the Northern Parula around 4:45pm, I found a Rose breasted grosbeak and the eucalyptus near the tennis courts off of Morley Field Drive in same area Parula was (32.7389564, -117.1419204). Have to run an errand but will return shortly...

Nathan French
Hillcrest