Re: Updated needs list?

Lisa Ruby

I just checked. Don't see Ridgeway's Rail posted yet. At least not that I can find by searching Ridgeway's Rail or just Rail. The only Pacific Loon postings are one with two distant photos that has a date of 4/27, and another of an unfortunate dead bird.

Also, the only Sora posting has no documentation.

Lisa Ruby
Sabre Springs

On 4/29/2019 12:24 PM, Barbara via Groups.Io wrote:
I’m not at home. Has anybody gotten Ridgeways Rail or a different photo of Pacific Loon. Please check the website as I won’t be home until much later this afternoon.

Thanks,
Barbara

On Apr 29, 2019, at 11:17 AM, Anthony Fife via Groups.Io <imtooflytofly@...> wrote:

I am getting ready to head out since it’s still cool out. Is there anything specific we need? If not, awesome.

Anthony TooFly
La Mesa, Ca

--
Lisa Ruby