Re: Quick update

Robert Theriault

Cactus Wren and Black-throated Sparrow have been found at VC today (and probably elsewhere). I did have a "solitary vireo" which displayed a very gray looking head, but that is all I saw and it quickly disappeared. There was a big wave of migrants coming through! Bob Theriault / Borrego Springs.

On Monday, April 29, 2019, 9:12:26 AM EDT, Roger Uzun <rogeruzun@...> wrote:

If anyone is going to the visitor's center at Anza Borrego there are almost always cactus wrens near that small pool of water with the big palm tree.  In that area around there within a few hundred feet you can usually always see Cactus Wrens

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 6:08 AM Barbara via Groups.Io <barbarac2003=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

Quick notes:

Someone got a Northern Parula on a boat!  Awesome get!

We need a photo of Sora or a recording. Likewise, Ridgeway's Rail. Also Red-throated Loon or Pacific Loon.

Any Tricolored Blackbirds anyone?

Some eBirder had a Summer Tanager at Scissor's Crossing. Got photos? Likewise with Plumbeous Vireo? Any left in the county?  Barn Swallow?

I couldn't get a photo of Ladder-backed Woodpecker yesterday. Need one of those. How about Cactus Wren?

Thanks!

Barbara Carlson