Re: [birdingSanDiego] Quick update

Tony Provenzano

There is a Summer Tanager at Mesa College everyday. If anyone wants to get a photo or recording.
You can see it or hear it at the nursery landscape Technology area . In the slope when there is people around and comes down to the lower garden when no one is around.
The area is fenced and sometimes the gates are locked but can still enter through the Animal Health side, corner of Marlesta and Genesee
I'm home sick and can't be there today.

My photo is from april 5th and later.

Tony Provenzano
El Cajon

On Monday, April 29, 2019, 6:08:12 AM PDT, Barbara via Groups.Io <barbarac2003@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Quick notes:

Someone got a Northern Parula on a boat!  Awesome get!

We need a photo of Sora or a recording. Likewise, Ridgeway's Rail. Also Red-throated Loon or Pacific Loon.

Any Tricolored Blackbirds anyone?

Some eBirder had a Summer Tanager at Scissor's Crossing. Got photos? Likewise with Plumbeous Vireo? Any left in the county?  Barn Swallow?

I couldn't get a photo of Ladder-backed Woodpecker yesterday. Need one of those. How about Cactus Wren?

Thanks!

Barbara Carlson