Baltimore Oriole adult male at San Diego Botanic Garden, Encinitas, April 27 and 28

Susan Smith

I am passing along info on a sighting by Manolo Turner, Encinitas, who for spotted an adult male BALTIMORE ORIOLE  in the area of the San Diego Botanic Garden (SDBG) recently.  It was first spotted Saturday April 27  on private property along Mays Hollow Lane, east of SDBG, and was last seen at around 4:30 PM yesterday afternoon April 28,   in a large eucalyptus immediately north of the entrance driveway to the SDBG just after the gate, before it flew into the interior of the Garden. So far, no pictures.  I think this bird is still needed for the INat challenge.

Susan Smith
Seiurus Biological  Consulting
Del Mar, CA
seiurus@...