Re: Quick update

Lisa Ruby

If anyone has time, I've missed on Cactus Wrens at the Visitor's Center, but have always found at least one at the Culp Valley Campground, which is off Montezuma Valley Road (S22).

Lisa Ruby
Sabre Springs

On 4/29/2019 6:10 AM, Roger Uzun wrote:
If anyone is going to the visitor's center at Anza Borrego there are almost always cactus wrens near that small pool of water with the big palm tree.  In that area around there within a few hundred feet you can usually always see Cactus Wrens

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 6:08 AM Barbara via Groups.Io <barbarac2003=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

Quick notes:

Someone got a Northern Parula on a boat!  Awesome get!

We need a photo of Sora or a recording. Likewise, Ridgeway's Rail. Also Red-throated Loon or Pacific Loon.

Any Tricolored Blackbirds anyone?

Some eBirder had a Summer Tanager at Scissor's Crossing. Got photos? Likewise with Plumbeous Vireo? Any left in the county?  Barn Swallow?

I couldn't get a photo of Ladder-backed Woodpecker yesterday. Need one of those. How about Cactus Wren?

Thanks!

Barbara Carlson

Lisa Ruby
Sabre Springs