Re: Green Heron, Oceanside CBC

Gjon Hazard

Alas! Unless you had two Green Herons during your visit to Buccaneer, that one was THE one (and as of this afternoon, only) Green Heron on the Oceanside CBC. [For those not in attendance today, Paul mentioned that for the recent coastal San Diego CBCs there has been only ONE Green Heron sighted on each.]

FYI -- Our list from covering Buccaneer Park area this morning:

-Gjon

On Dec 29, 2018, at 9:19 PM, Thomas Myers via Groups.Io <bajahobo@...> wrote:

After today’s Oceanside CBC compilation, I went over to Buccaneer Park, and found another (2nd) ? Green Heron about 100 feet west of South Coast Highway in Loma Alta creek. Then went to the SLR River mouth not finding anything but seeing the lagoon now draining to the ocean for the first time in a while ....

Thomas Myers
Oceanside, Ca