SDFO New Year's Day Pelagic 2019

Barbara

Holiday greetings!

Just a reminder that the San Diego Field Ornithologist New Year's Day Pelagic is Tuesday, Jan 1, 2019. This is a six hour trip, sailing at 8 AM and returning around 2 PM.

The trip departs from H&M Landing in San Diego Bay. It's recommended you arrive about 7:15 AM. Cost for members and their guest is currently $45.00 and you may also pay your 2019 dues at that time ($25 per person and $35 for a family).

Please send me your check. If you don't have my mailing address, please contact me offline by replying to this email.  I will take reservations in the order they come in to me.

Please do not call the landing.

Cheers and good birding!

Barbara Carlson

Membership SDFO