Black-and-White Warbler: Carlsbad, Seascape Dr.; 9DEC2018

Tito Gonzalez

I observed a BLACK-AND-WHITE WARBLER this morning, 9DEC2018, on Seascape Dr. in Carlsbad. It was located about 130 yards south of Camino de Las Ondas on the western side in various trees right next to sidewalk. The large pine at top of slope is a good location marker. This could be a convenient and accessible bird for Oceanside/Carlsbad CBC later this month. Photo in following ebird report.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S50560941

I also had a western tanager in red-flowering euc. on eastern edge of apartments.

Tito Gonzalez

Carlsbad, CA