Buddy Todd Scarlet Strikeout

Roger Uzun

Headed to Buddy Todd Park in Oceanside hoping to see the Scarlet Tanager.  I never did see it but the adult male Summer Tanager was out and so was the Townsend's Solitaire.  Nothing else unusual there.

The coordinates near the preferred tree where the Townsend's Solitaire kept returning are -
33.208981, -117.347909

It would perch low and give clear views and was not shy.  I took a photo of it in the tree so you could find it.  The tree was on the side of the blacktop path that was towards the homes and away from the parking lot.

-Roger Uzun
Poway CA