From: Roger Uzun
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2018 10:19 AM
To: Birds San Diego SDBirds
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Scissor's Crossing birding

I'd like to check out Scissor's Crossing for the Summer Tanager(s) people are seeing there, but I've never been there before.  Can someone let me know how to bird the area best?  Do I just follow the trail east off 78?  So I would be walking the dirt trail just north of S2 and parallel to S2?

-Roger Uzun

Poway CA USA

--
Greg Gillson