PLNU - Tennessee Warbler, May 27, 2018

Gary Nunn

This morning about 10am I found a TENNESSEE WARBLER singing at Point Loma Nazarene University. It was favoring an area just inside the main entrance on the right (parking area covered by solar panels). There is a gardeners potting shed near the east fence line, under a Ficus tree, and the Tennessee Warbler was singing from the canopy of the large pine tree just a few meters east of the potting shed. It also could be found in the tall cedar trees south side of the pine. Always a bit high in the canopy although I did manage to coax it down one time for a mugshot.

Gary Nunn,
Pacific Beach