From: SanDiegoRegionBirding@groups.io <SanDiegoRegionBirding@groups.io> on behalf of Warren J. (Jeff) Clingan <wclingan@...>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2018 8:20 PM
To: SanDiegoRegionBirding@groups.io
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Mute and Black Swans At Lake San Marcos but no Snow Geese at Guajome

4/30/2018                          5:00 PM

I checked out Guajome Lake for the Snow Geese that have been there all winter but not today.  I then stopped Lake San Marcos and found a number of Black Swans including a pair with a gosling.  In a yard nearby I found 2 Mute Swans.

I will upload the photos to iNaturalist shortly.

Warren J.(Jeff) Clingan

San Elijo Hills / San Marcos

--
Brennan Mulrooney