Borrego Springs Gray Fly, Cackler

Greg Gillson <greggillson@...>

The Gray Flycatcher continues at the  ponds at Borrego Springs WTP. A Sage Thrasher was eat of the ponds near the parking area.

An immature Aleutian Cackling Goose joins 3 Western Canada Goose at the golf course pond way back near the RV park of the Roadrunner Club. Two male Wood Ducks were nearby. I heard but did not see an Inca Dove near the entrance.

Over 30 quail were feeding at a residence at Borrego Springs Resort on Foursome Drive north of Ace Way. Half appeared to be pure Gambel's, the others hybrids. I've got some photos to go through.

Greg Gillson
Escondido