Continuing White-throated Sparrow at Doyle Park University City

Tito Gonzalez

I observed the continuing  tan-striped WHITE-THROATED SPARROW found by Jim Roberts at Doyle Park in University City this afternoon, 2Dec 2017. I observed it In the Northeastern edge of Park and north of Dog Park along fence line just south of The Patrician Community building. Most of the observations in e-bird are in morning (probably best time to observe on lawn). In the afternoon its seems to be found with WCSP in cover north of dog park as I described above.

Tito Gonzalez

Carlsbad, CA