Tennessee Warbler: Cottonwood Park Encinitas 22 OCT 2017, et cetera

Tito Gonzalez

I observed and photographed a TENNESSEE WARBLER this morning at Cottonwood Creek, 22 OCT 2017. The bird was found foraging in the large poplar-like tree (cottonwood?) next to driveway entrance (center tree that trail wraps around) around 8:45 AM. I also observed the continuing SWAMP SPARROW and BLACK-AND-WHITE WARBLER.  Yesterday, 21 OCT 2017, while chasing longspurs at Fiesta Island dog run I found a furtive SAGE THRASHER in the middle section of the dog run.

Photo of TEWA in my ebird report:

Tito Gonzalez

Carlsbad, CA