Re: Tri-colored Heron at San Diego River Estuary

Lisa Ruby

Just noticed my typo. The Tri-colored came closer to the north shoreline not the south. When we left a little after 2:00 it was still around, foraging in an area in front of some reeds maybe a third to halfway between the west end of Old Sea World Drive and the entry to Old Sea World Drive from Sea World Drive.

Lisa Ruby
Sabre Springs

On 10/13/2017 1:20 PM, lruby1 lruby1@... [SanDiegoRegionBirding] wrote:

There is a Tri-colored Heron at the San Diego River Estuary across from Sea World. It started at the west end of Old Sea World Drive on the south shoreline. Then flew closer to south side, and now is making its way east. Tide is coming in.

Lisa Ruby
Sabre Springs