Mission Dam area

Catherine Zinsky

Was recently educated to the fact that this sight is only for rare sightings.  Sorry if I have previously overstepped boundaries.  Thought it was meant to share bird sightings.  My apologies...
Don't know if this qualifies as 'rare', but it is one that certainly is being protected:
Least Bell's Vireo.  Had two pair around the Mission Dam area, and one was (I think) bombarding my camera every time I clicked a photo.  Got the idea that I was perhaps too close to a nest?

Numerous close up photos taken, some now posted on my flicker account:

--
Waggin' tails,

Catherine

Author of "Attitude + Attention =Teamwork!
                           Seven Steps to Success"
Available thru www.gettoready.net

Competitive Obedience Toolbox: www.gettoready.net

Ch Borderfame Soul Train UDX, OM ('Kellan the Felon' a.k.a. 'Sir Barkalot')
OTCH Sporting Fields Summer Solstice, UDX 9, OGM ("Dax", as in "Dax of the Long Tongue" aka 'Sir Lickalot'))
GCH OTCH Sporting Field's Quantum Leap UDX2, OM4  ('Devon' as in 'Devon the Usurper'  aka "Monkey")
Ch. OTCH Trumagik Step Aside, UDX 20, OGM   (2002 - 2015)
Shorewind Spellbound's Dragon Rider  ("Echo")