San Diego River – White Wagtail photos, 23 April 2017

Gary Nunn

I posted some of the closer photographs that I obtained today of the WHITE WAGTAIL at the San Diego River flood control channel at Robb Field, Ocean Beach.

The wagtail was first found and identified by JoAnn Hackos, we believe a visiting birder from Colorado, and reported very quickly into eBird.  Thanks JoAnn!!  I happened to be getting into my car at Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery to head down to the river right when the eBird alert pinged my phone.

Seen by many observers pretty much all day.

Some photos here http://www.sandiegobirding.com/?p=5864

--
Gary Nunn
Pacific Beach