North American Birds - Winter 2016-2017.

Guy McCaskie

County Coordinators/Contributors:

The Winter Season (1 December 2016 through 28 February 2017) is ended, and we solicit reports for inclusion in the Southern California Region of NORTH AMERICAN BIRDS. Reports should be arranged with species in the taxonomic order followed by the American Ornithologists Union (Check-List of North American Birds 1998 and all Supplements). Reports of species included on the California Bird Records Committee (CBRC) review list

http://www.californiabirds.org

must be accompanied by documentation (written description, photographs, etc.). Similar documentation should also accompany reports of species exceptional for the location or season. Full names, with all initials, should be used in the reports (this reduces the potential for different observers having the same initials, and makes it simpler to acknowledge contributors).

Reports should be sent to the appropriate County Coordinators (listed below) or directly to Guy McCaskie. Reports for this season must be received priorto 24 March 2017. NORTH AMERICAN BIRDS can’t exist without your input.

David Compton (Santa Barbara County)
736 Cieneguitas, # F
Santa Barbara, CA 93110
davcompton60@...

Tom M. Edell (San Luis Obispo County)
46 8th Street
Cayucos, CA 93430
tedell@...

Kimball L. Garrett (Los Angeles County)
900 Exposition Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90007
kgarrett@...

Chet McGaugh (Riverside County
194 W. Broadbent Drive
Riverside, CA 92507
chetmcgaugh@...

Kelli Heindel-Levinson
1819 Locust Ravine
Bakersfield, Ca 93306
kkheindel@...

Tom and Jo Heindel (Inyo County)
PO Box 400
Big Pine, CA 93513
tjheindel@...

Adam Searcy (Ventura County)
2420 Balmoral Ct.
Camarillo, CA 93010
serpophaga@...

Alexander E. Koonce (San Bernardino County)
1357 Paige Lane
Redlands, CA 92373-6878
sandy_koonce@...

Guy McCaskie (San Diego and Imperial County)
954 Grove Avenue
Imperial Beach, CA 91932
guymcc@...

Douglas R. Willick (Orange County)
236 S Batavia St #E
Orange CA 92868
Doug.Willick@...

We thank you in advance for your time and effort.

Guy McCaskie and Kimball L. Garrett.