San Dieguito Monthly Bird Count - next Sunday, March 5th

Jayne Lesley

This is a reminder that the March 2017 San Dieguito Lagoon monthly bird count is next Sunday, March 5th.  Everyone is welcome.

We will meet at 7:30 AM at the south end of San Andres Dr. (Turn right/south off of Via de la Valle heading east from Hwy 5.  San Andres dead ends at the lagoon).  We divide into groups to count 5 areas, and coordinate with park rangers to provide vests and access for restricted areas.

We gather to tally our results at noon at the Del Mar Public Works parking lot/picnic tables.  (Turn west off of Jimmy Durante Rd. just south of the Fairgrounds and bridge crossing the San Dieguito River.) Bring water and a snack or lunch.

Hope to see you next Sunday at the count!

Jayne Lesley  (cell phone: 858-663-6568)  (e-mail: jaynelesley@...)