Re: Continuing Eastern Bell's Vireo (photos)

David Trissel

Rich and I found the bird at 11:00 farther north in the yard of 2005 Myers. GPS coordinates: 33.170572,-117.361806

David Trissel
San Diego, CA

On Feb 11, 2017, at 10:22 PM, 'Alex R. Abela' thebuzz90@... [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply@...> wrote:

I've added a few photos of the continuing (Eastern) Bell's Vireo from this morning:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78394132@N00/32849768255/in/photostream/

This came after at least half a dozen unsuccessful visits (and many hours searching) over the last few weeks. I first sighted the vireo high in the vine-covered eucalyptus, before it eventually made its way down to the fence and the shrubs between the path and railroad tracks.

Alex Abela
San Diego, CA