Lindo Lake

phil Pryde

Yo, Gary N., we apparently share a birthday (along with Elvis). I celebrated by checking out a smaller water body than you did, namely Lindo Lake. Nothing extraordinary, but I was happy to find at least 2 male Tricolored Blackbirds foraging among a nice sized group of Brewer's, and even better, I didn’t see a single cowbird in with them. Also about ten White Pelicans on the little peninsula which will hopefully stick around for the BF. The eastern basin is full to the brim, so the only shorebird was a Spotted Sandpiper.
Phil Pryde
SD