From: David Povey [mailto:dpovey@...]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 4:39 AM
To: 'sandiegoregionbirding@...'
Subject: Oct. 29th. pelagic trip aboard Eclipse

The last 2016 pelagic trip out of San Diego, is aboard the Eclipse Oct. 29th.

This is a  Saturday trip and a more relaxed 9 hrs. The boat departs from Seaforth Sportfishing Landing in Mission Bay, at 0730,

and returns at 4:30. There is plenty of free parking.

Trip leaders will be Paul Lehman, Gary Nunn, Dave Povey, and Bruce Rideout.

We have had regular looks at Craveri's Murrelets this fall.

The last trip, Oct. 9th., we had good looks at  all three species of jaegers. Pomarine, Parasitic , and a Long-tailed Jaeger

To see a list of possible species see the website for details, www.sandiegopelagics.com .

Storms to our north may have moved more birds into our area. I hope you'll join us.

Call Chelsea at Pacific Nature Tours/San Diego Whale watching  619 534-9249 between 9-4.  Leave a message with call back

number if after hours.

Good birding to you,

Dave Povey

Dulzura