Tropical Kingbirds & Summer Tanager: Seascape Apts Carlsbad; 14OCT 2016

Tito Gonzalez

I observed two TROPICAL KINGBIRDS and an immature male SUMMER TANAGER at the Seascape Apartments area this morning, 14OCT 2016, around 8:30 am. The specific location was in the Eucs. just west of tennis courts (west of Seascape Drive). Since there is a good active group of Cassin’s Kingbirds in this area, I have been looking for a TROPICAL KINGBIRD to show up at this location.  I was treated to two. Pictures are in my ebird report.

Tito Gonzalez

Carlsbad, CA