The last pelagic trip for 2016

David Povey

The last Buena Vista Audubon pelagic trip for 2016 is Oct. 29th. This is a shorter 9hr. trip aboard the Eclipse out of

Seaforth Sportfishing in Mission Bay. The "Early Bird" price of $95 ends Monday and as the reservation line is closed

down over the weekend , I'd suggest you call  today,   619 543-9249  M-F  9-4. (leave a return

number if you get a recording). The regular price is $105.

BTW parking is free at Seaforth.

The trip will leave at 7:30 a.m. and return at 4:30 p.m. and is all in San Diego Co. waters. This maybe our best shot at

a local Flesh-footed Shearwater always rare here. We could still get some late storm-petrels, both Craveri's and

Guadalupe Murrelets are possible. The last being a particularly tough bird to get in this county.

Early winter arrivals can also spice up the trip. See details on the www.sandiegopelagics.com website.

Dave Povey

Dulzura