SDFO New Year's Day Pelagic

David Povey <dpovey@...>

The traditional  San Diego Field Ornithologists New Year's Day pelagic will be aboard the Sea Adventure 80 out of H & M Landing on San Diego Bay.

Seventeen spots remain and are now open to non SDFO members on a first come first serve basis.

Reservations made by e-mail to Dave Povey at dpovey@... . The landing cannot take your reservation or payment. If you are a member and have already signed up you have a reservation(s).

Cost of the trip is $50 for non member ( $40 for members and their guest ).

Please be prepared to pay cash or check to SDFO the morning of the trip.  We cannot take credit cards for this trip only. There are ATM s at the landings.

You may also join SDFO that morning and get the member rate. The SDFO membership is $25 for an individual, or $35 for a couple, for the 2016 year. You can see details at the San Diego Field Ornithologists meetings, newsletters, etc. at the website www.sandiegofieldornithologists.org.

This trip will sail at 8 a.m. and return at 2:30 p.m. Please plan to be at the landing by 7:15 a.m. Do not check in at the office. We collect payment and sign you in on manifest, out in front. We will board about 15-20 mins. ahead of sailing.

There is currently a fair amount of free parking in a lot along the south side of Harbor Drive, between Fisherman's Landing, and Pizza Nova. That is a short walk to H & M.  Be careful to use the outer portion of the lot, where signs limit parking to 72 hrs. Rumors are that these eventually will have meters. So before warned. There is paid parking immediately in front of the landings  ( I believe was $8 a day in 2015 )

So again;  Jan. 1, 2016.   8 a.m. to  2:30 p.m.  cost $50 (paid that morning).  H & M Landing  ( not Point Loma Landing as with Grande ). Reserve at dpovey@...

I hope to see you there.

Dave Povey

Dulzura