Re: Correction - CHOLLAS Creek: 2 Ash-throated Flycatchers - 12/7/15

Steve Ritt

I was one drainage off. This is actually the main eastern fork of Chollas Creek, not Paradise Creek. Location still otherwise the same. Just east of Greenwood Cemetery. North end of YMCA Way.

Steve Ritt
San Diego, CA

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 6:56 PM, Steve Ritt <stevenmritt@...> wrote:
Paradise Creek presented another surprise today of two Ash-throated Flycatchers keeping each other company just east of Greenwood Cemetery. As you walk up to the orange gates at the north end of YMCA Way (north of Imperial Avenue), scan upstream to your right. They used both sides of the creek.

Downstream, two more female-type Northern Red Bishops and roughly 15 Scaly-breasted Munias were just north of Ocean View Boulevard x San Pasqual Street.

I did not see the Lower Paradise Creek Scissor-tailed Fly in a quick scan and drive by today.

Steve Ritt
San Diego, CA