SDFO Holiday Party – Tuesday, December 8th, 2015 at 6:00pm

Gary Nunn

SDFO Event – Tuesday, December 8th, 2015 at 6:00pm is our next meeting of San Diego Field Ornithologists.

IT'S THE SDFO HOLIDAY PARTY!

Members and guests of SDFO! Mark your calendars: this year our Holiday Party gathering will be on Tuesday, 8th December 2015 at 6:00pm. We will be meeting in the Hoffman Room as usual with food and drinks, local bird photographers showcase on the big screens, a review of the San Diego County Rare Birds in 2015 by Paul Lehman, and fun socializing! Come and enjoy the holiday spirit with fellow SDFO members.

Volunteers are needed to help with party setup – please e-mail Dave Povey dpovey@... if you can help out.

Click here for Meeting Details and Map http://www.sandiegofieldornithologists.org/?events=sdfo-holiday-party-tuesday-09-december-2014-600-p-m

Reminder: We are now accepting SDFO 2016 Membership Dues.  Please bring a check or cash to the meeting, or send your check by mail.  Click here for instructions http://www.sandiegofieldornithologists.org/?page_id=43

Gary Nunn
San Diego Field Ornithologists
President & Program Chair