From: thomasabenson
To: sandiegoregionbirding
Sent: Sat, Oct 18, 2014 9:09 pm
Subject: Heermann's Gull, continuing Blackburnian Warbler

Today (Oct 18) I joined Brad Singer, Howard King, and Matt Grube for some birding in San Diego County. This morning, in addition to the previously reported continuing Neotropic Cormorant and American Redstart at Lake O'Neill, we also had a first cycle Heermann's Gull flying over the lake. Later in the morning, we saw the continuing Blackburnian Warbler in Nestor Park, and in the early afternoon we saw a (continuing?) Green-tailed Towhee in the northeast corner of the west side of Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery.

Tom Benson
San Bernardino, CA