Re: Frigatebirds

lehman.paul@verizon.net

How many leasts? We've had about 20 parasitics and two Pomarines?

On Sat, Sep 10, 2022 at 8:25 AM, Pearson, Beth
<BPearson@...> wrote:
Solamar and Carlsbad Blvd in Carlsbad.  Beth, Cathy and Gretchen are in multiple Least Storm Petrels and had 2 North bound Parasitic Jaegers fly by in the last 15 minutes.

On Sep 10, 2022, at 7:54 AM, lehman.paul@... via groups.io <lehman.paul@...> wrote:

Around 7:45 Saturday two frigatebirds went by La Jolla, one heading north and one heading closer to shore heading south so if anybody is south at Point Loma or points South now be on the lookout for it,  an immature. We've also had as many as five least storm petrols but all at moderate distance, as well as a notable Jaeger push to the north, including about 20 parasitics and two Pomarines.

Paul Lehman, San Diego