Ocean Air Park White-throated Sparrow 10/27/21

Max Leibowitz

Hi all,
I found a White-throated Sparrow at Ocean Air Park this morning in a mixed flock of White-crowned Sparrows while checking one of my neighborhood parks. The White-throated Sparrow was at the southwest corner of the park around (32.9261265, -117.2180781). First seen around 8:35 AM up until around 8:50 ish. It’s very likely still present though the WCSP flock it is with are pretty flighty and come back to the grassy hills and brush on the side when there’s minimal movement. Photos will be added on my eBird list that I will submit later.
Good birding,
Max Leibowitz

--
Max Leibowitz