Ovenbird

lehman.paul@verizon.net

Late on Saturday I found an Ovenbird in Tierrasanta, where I live. Unfortunately it is around HOA homes and I could not widely advertise it. Today (Sunday) I will be away all day on the pelagic trip, so the next time I can check is on Monday afternoon. If by some miracle I can re-find this needle-in-a-haystack two days later, I will endeavor to get a small number of folks in to look for it.

In other news Saturday, the Little Stint continues on its salt works island off the end of 10th Street, and there was a Vesper Sparrow in the TRV community gardens. A clear influx in numbers of White-crowned and Lincoln's Sparrows.

--Paul Lehman, San Diego