Broad-tailed Hummingbird at my feeders (and late Black-chinned)

Andrew N

Hello,

Apologies for the late post but it was an evening sighting and I wasn't 100% sure on the ID. My yard became a Hummingbird warzone this evening as 15 or so birds battled over the five feeders in my yard.  Among them were two Black-chinned and a Broad-tailed Hummingbird.  Major thanks to Paul, Justyn, Curtis, Jim P and David R for taking the time to look over my photo.

I am unfortunately on tomorrow's Pelagic but have topped off all the feeders and will immediately stake them back out once I am home. If the bird continues through Monday I will happily invite people to mull about my backyard and attempt to see it.

https://ebird.org/checklist/S95515223

Andrew Newmark
Chula Vista, CA