Re: R Warbler continues 3:10 Thursday

dan jehl

The warbler is in the south group of tamarisk trees on the north west corner at 3:10 on Thursday.

Dan Jehl
San Diego

On Sep 9, 2021, at 2:57 PM, Dean Budd <1dabudd@...> wrote:

Just a quick note for people looking for the Red-faced Warbler that parking along Monument road is probably the best place. I was just pulling up to park off the street on the tree lined side when the owner was wheeling out the trash, they waved me down & asked about all the people in the area. I told them about a rare bird here and that when it left or moved on things would go back to normal. Nice friendly people but the only issue was with someone who parked their truck in front of their mail box & the mail is delivered in the morning.

  Just a friendly reminder

Dean Budd

Ramona

On Thu, Sep 9, 2021 at 12:26 PM Lisa Ruby via groups.io <lbruby1=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Still.here at noon, but back in the Tamarisks by the road. We lost track.of it in the last 5 minutes.

Lisa Ruby
Sabre Springs

Sent from ProtonMail mobile