Bird and Butterfly Garden - 9/9/21

Andrew N

I spent my morning off at the central drip with coffee in had. Visitors included a group of Wilson's Warblers that kept popping by, a MacGillivrays that took a nice long bath, and the continuing single Lawrence's Goldfinch.

Most notable was a brief appearance by a male Indigo Bunting in the tamarisks on the north side, who sang once and blasted off just after 7am, and a possible female Calliope, as I noticed a small, hummingbird with a peachy looking underside but my look was so poor I can't say for certain.

Andrew Newmark
Chula Vista, CA