Buena Vista Audubon Pelagic trip is Sunday June 13th.

David Povey

Hello all,
The next Buena Vista Audubon pelagic trip is Sunday, June 13th.
We will be aboard the 80 ft. Legacy out of Seaforth Sportfishing Landing in Mission Bay.
Please plan to arrive no sooner than 6 a.m. and no later than 6:30 a.m. We will board about 6:45 and depart at 7 a.m. I don't wish to return for late arrivals. Be forewarned.
 Parking is free and plentiful, but again busy due to good fishing locally. Remember there is also parking along the road in front of the landing. I don't recommend parking in the conference center parking lot.
Please check in to the office first. Then find us on the patio area on the water side of the building. We will do the boat manifest and orientation there.
The day's fishing boats will have departed by 6, but several boats will be arriving so we may adjust that gathering location slightly east. ( near cafe seating area ).
The boat has snacks and drinks for purchase. You may wish to bring a sandwich or the like for lunch.
The seas forecast is good, but this week has been quite windy offshore so I expect more motion than the May trip. Current forecast is 3-4 ft. at 8 seconds. Most of that as we get farther offshore. Prepare as needed.
Plan on full bright sun. ( sunscreen, hat, sunglasses). Air temperatures have been cool offshore of late. Plan on a jacket or windbreaker.
The trip is currently booked full, at the lower covid limit, of 45. As of this Wednesday, the trip had no waiting list. I often find that we get a no show, or last minute drop out. So if you are not signed on and wake up early Sunday with the itch to get out. Arrival early and see me, or Bruce Rideout. I think there is a good chance we can get you on the trip the price is $145.
The Landing number is 619 221-4221, my cell is 619 972-3098
Dave Povey
Dulzura