Re: Northern cardinal Hermit warbler Rufous hummingbird at bird and butterfly gardens

If this helps, I saw two Redheads swimming by Kellogg Beach in Point Loma yesterday, April 16, at 10:20 a.m.  They were just off shore, within feet of the edge of the water.

On Apr 17, 2021, at 3:44 PM, Sonja <lunaskye13@...> wrote:

Apologies, on the count as well, it was 70 species in the entire Dairy Mart Loop that we do.
We also had a redhead duck at the main Dairy Mart Pond. Is this late for them to be here still?

Sonja & Michael Beeve, Vista

On Sat, Apr 17, 2021 at 2:01 PM, Justyn Stahl
Yellow-breasted Chat is not a warbler. It is in its own family, Icteriidae. Please remember to sign your emails with your full name - we like to be able to attribute sightings to observers. Anonymous posts to the listserv are not allowed per the instruction on the groups.io page.

Justyn Stahl
North Park

On Sat, Apr 17, 2021 at 1:24 PM Sonja <lunaskye13@...> wrote:
Sonja and I had a total of 70 species. Eight different warblers if you include Yellow-breasted chat.