Hammond’s Flycatcher-Woodworth Way

John Bruin

As a follow up to Paul’s note. I ran into him at Robb Field earlier and he mentioned the Hammond’s. So I went over. Just after I arrived a couple of trucks showed up and started to install additional temporary fences. I talked to the management company rep (?) and he indicated they were just trying to stop illegal dumping and vehicles from driving on the grass. One of the buildings (all buildings are now boarded up and fenced) had recently been burned. He said it was ok to walk around. Put that in the for whatever that’s worth. Now back to the Hammond’s. I found it at the NE end near the golf course. As Paul described to me it was dropping to the grass and back to a perch. Photos later in my EBird report

John Bruin
Bay Park