From: SanDiegoRegionBirding@groups.io [mailto:SanDiegoRegionBirding@groups.io] On Behalf Of Justyn Stahl
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2020 11:40 AM
To: Gary Nunn <garybnunn@...>
Cc: SanDiegoRegionBirding <sandiegoregionbirding@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] "Dog Beach", Del Mar -- juvenile Masked/Nazca Booby, 02 Sep 2020

The booby was just picked up to go to rehab.

Justyn Stahl

On Wed, Sep 2, 2020 at 10:11 AM Gary Nunn <garybnunn@...> wrote:

I just received cell phone photos of a juvenile MASKED/NAZCA BOOBY sitting on the beach "in a high traffic area" at "Dog Beach", Del Mar.  It is at the south side of the beach close to where the river enters the ocean.

Found by local birder Geoff Veith.

--

Gary Nunn
Pacific Beach