Re: Possible Yellow-throated Vireo at Mission Trails gate 9 area.

terry hurst

OMG I feel like a idiot!!!! It probably was a chat. Sorry folks.

On Aug 4, 2020, at 9:38 AM, Eitan Altman <eitanaltman@...> wrote:

Hi Terry - just in case, you're sure it wasn't a Yellow-breasted Chat?

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 9:35 AM terry hurst via groups.io <thurstycat61=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all, Just now I had a very good look of what I believe is the Yellow -throated Vireo. A good size vireo with bold spectacles bright yellow throat going past the throat to the breast and a very white belly. Not sure what else it could possibly be. It did not sound off. No camera so no photo.
Found just beyond the first bridge from Father Junipero road.

Terry Hurst
Santee